Monday, March 23, 2009

Raffle Tickets

Greetings to All!

I had a question asked in the comments of the last blog about the Healing
House. Yes, you can still buy tickets through me. Make the checks payable
to the Healing House and you can mail them to me at:

Charlie Cantrell
P.O. Box 52978
Lafayette, La 70505

Once I receive your check I will send your ticket stubs with
a Big Ole Louisiana Thank You from Dude and Ella personally.
Thanks again to all who have bought raffle tickets so far,
wow, you guys blow me away!!!!!! The Healing House truly is
such a blessing to our children so for yall to support it you
are directly supporting Dude and Ella and other kiddos who have
losted love ones.

Much Love,

Charlie

3 comments:

Marin said...

Just a little note to let you know that we are still praying for you guys. During my pediatric training, the residents at my program had the privledge to make dinner for a house very similar to Healing House---what an amazing place it was!! Thanks for letting us know about the raffle---hopefully it will help you guys and other families in the area :) Keep writing--we miss hearing from you :)

Anonymous said...

Ninja Dad,
Mandy and I put our checks in Ella's folder for our tickets......
Love you guys,Kim Hebert

Anonymous said...

got my tickets in the mail today and I LOVE THE PHOTO of ella and dude! it's on our fridge! we love you guys! wish we could have helped more!

we love you
ben, maria, and girls